Sunday 28 March 2010

Plushie Workshop

So last Saturday I did a plushie workshop in my old college, IADT Dun Laoghaire. It was great fun, and a good turn out. The lovely Jenny Keane kindly organised it, she has a couple of pictures on her blog of what she made.


If anyone who was at the class wants to ask me about anything, feel free to comment here or email me at louise.bagnall[at]gmail.com

Unfortuatly due to interest in the college I couldn't open this up to the public. I would like to do more workshops (for everyone), but I've yet to find somewhere I could do it.. any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. Hello from paris, i just discovered your blog :)
    it's genius work :)
    i would totally buy them if you're selling them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i found ur shopping site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shaaaa :) I have two shops online, one at dawanda you can see on the right, and one at etsy also.
    Also I take commissions too.

    ReplyDelete